A sandwich makes for a quick breakfast or snack when you want to eat something in a hurry.
This is a recipe for the Healthy club sandwiches, which were once served in clubs and restaurants.
Mayonnaise 4 tbsp
1/4 Chopped Capsicum
1/4 Shredded Cabbage
1/4 Grated Carrot
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
1/2 tsp Mustard
50gm Paneer – Cut Paneer into thin and small slices.
Cut 6 Slices White or Brown Bread Slices.
Take some butter to spread on the bread and 2 slices of cheese.
Take 1 small cucumber wash, cut it into paper-thin slices along with the peel
Steps To Make a Healthy Club Sandwich
- Take mayonnaise, capsicum, cabbage, carrot, pepper, and mustard, and mix well in a bowl.
- Slice the paneer into thin slices and season with salt and black pepper.
- Now Toast all the bread sandwiches and spread some butter on one side of each piece of bread.
- Now add a slice of cheese and place some cucumber slices on top of the cheese before covering it with another piece of toast.
- Place a paneer slice on top of the bread. Spread some mayonnaise mixture on the last slice of bread and top with the paneer slice. Set the sandwich aside for now.
- Repeat this step to make the remaining sandwiches.
- Now, trim the edges of each sandwich and cut each sandwich diagonally into four pieces.
- Serve the sandwiches with tomato ketchup on the side.