Baking a cake is a lot like being a product manager – you have to work quickly and sometimes you don’t have all the ingredients you need. Check out our guide on how to make healthy edible cookie dough! This recipe is made with nutritious ingredients and is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. But with a little creativity, you can whip up something delicious in no time. So what are you waiting for? Get cooking!
Healthy Edible Cookie Dough
Egg-free and ready instantly, this recipe for edible cookie dough will sate any chocolate chip cookie cravings. I've cooked this dish with friends previously, and they all raved about the flavor, and so do I. For a maximum of three months, the leftovers can be frozen.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- If you're looking to kill any lingering bacteria in your flour so it's safe to use, microwave-safe dish and cook for a minute and 15 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds. Set it aside and let it cool, Once that's
- Sugar and butter aren't going to beat themselves, so get out there and use an electric mixer! After you've beaten them, add in the vanilla extract and salt. Then, it's time to add the heat-treated flour gradually until a crumbly dough forms. Stir in milk until the dough is just combined; then fold in milk chocolate chips and mini chocolate chips.
There is always the potential risk of foodborne illness when consuming raw flour. To stay on the safe side, follow Step 1 and heat-treat your flour before using it. If you don’t have a microwave, you can spread the flour out on a baking sheet and toast it in an oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 to 6 minutes. By taking these extra precautions, you can enjoy your baking projects without any worry!
Read More: The Best Parmesan Chicken Bake