Mango falooda Recipe is a summer dessert recipe with mango flavors. This yummy mango falooda recipe is a quick and easy dessert recipe made with fresh mangoes, sabja seeds, sweet custard milk, a scoop of ice cream, and dry fruits and cherry for a tempting dessert.
Preparation Time: 35 minutes
Cooking Time: 7 minutes
Serves: 2 Serving
- 2 teaspoon sabja seed(also known as sweet basil, Falooda seed or Turkmaria seed) -soaked
- 1/2 Cup Cooked Falooda Sev
- 1/2 Cup Mango Pulp (or mango puree)
- 1/2 Cup chopped Mango
- 1½ cups Milk
- 2 teaspoons Custard Powder
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 2 scoops of vanilla or Mango ice-cream
- Crushed ice or ice cubes(optional)
- Mangoo Custard(optional)
Preparing Sabja Seeds:
Step 1: First soak 2 tsp sabja seeds in 3/4 cup water for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, drain the water for them.
Step 2: Later strain the soaked sabja seeds with a tea strainer and keep them aside.
- Take the falooda sev and prepare according to package instructions.
- Boil the falooda sev in 2-3 cups of water over medium flame. When it comes to a rolling boil and turns until it is completely soft. It will take around 4-5 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked falooda sev to a strainer and drain the water from them. keep aside covered.
- Cool the falooda sev completely at room temperature.
- Take all the ingredients to the falooda.
- Now take 2 serving glasses and add 1 tablespoon sabja seeds in one glass and 2 tablespoons of mango puree in another glass.
- Add 2 to 3 tsp falooda sev. Now add 1/2 cup milk in a glass and add 1 tablespoon sabja seeds.
- Add the mango cubes and add a scoop of ice cream and garnish with dry fruits. You can add some crushed ice or ice cubes.
- According to your serving, you can change the quantity of falooda sev, sabja seeds, mango puree, and milk.
- Don’t add too many sev or sabja seeds because it reduces the sweetness.
- To enhance the mango falooda flavor you can also add mango jelly and mango custard.
Serving Idea: Mango Falooda can be used as a dessert or a beverage.